Complaint Review: Canadian Health Care and Mall

Canadian Health Care and Mall
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Canadian Health Care and Mall This Company sent out an e-mail from my yahoo mail box to every single person in my address book and made it look like I was sending people a link to buy pharmaceuticals from this fraudulent criminal, Internet

This Company sent out an e-mail from my yahoo mail box to every single person in my address book and made it look like I was sending people a link to buy pharmaceuticals from this fraudulent criminal company. My complaint is: these people Stole My Identity and tried to Scam in my name! YouCriminals!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2010 09:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-Health-Care-and-Mall/internet/Canadian-Health-Care-and-Mall-This-Company-sent-out-an-e-mail-from-my-yahoo-mail-box-to-e-569541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Health Care and Mall