Complaint Review: Canadian Health &Care mall

• Submitted: Fri, April 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: Catiosca55 — Paterson New Jersey U.S.A.
Canadian Health &Care mall
186 brock st. kingston, On, Canada Internet United States of America

Canadian Health &Care mall ,yehjet.com/atq5.html fraud identity theft , Internet

I have a brain tumor diagnosed on left side of my head due for surgery on 5/6/2011 at 7:40a.m. Everyday I access my emails only to find that someone has stolen my iD on internet and send out emails in my name which is (((REDACTED))) @aol.com. They even sent an email to my husband who said that I was asleep so how could he receive emails from me. I am so sick and tired of this. If I ramble on and on please do not blame me it's the tumor inside my head. I am having problems seeing for myself, walking everthing bothers me now. The emails are coming from canadian health & care mall at http://www.yehjet.com/atq5.html.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-Health-Care-mall/internet/Canadian-Health-Care-mall-yehjetcomatq5html-fraud-identity-theft-Internet-723491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Health &Care mall