Complaint Review: Canadian Health&Care Mall

• Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: Kim C. — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Canadian Health&Care Mall
2110 Oak Aly. Monroe, LA 71201-3659 Internet United States of America

Canadian Health&Care Mall This company hacked into my computer, got my e-mail address list and sent their link to all my friends under my name. I want to know how to contact them and tell them to stop immediately. I never ord Canadia Health&Care mall are computer hackers and should be stopped Internet

Canadian Health&Care Mall hacked into my computer, took my e-mail address book; and then sent their link to all my friends, listing me as the sender.  They state they are certified by the Minnesota Pharmacy Board, that they have offices in Canada, India, and Louisiana; but there is no phone number listed to contact them.

I never visited their site before, I've never ordered any products from them or any of their other 51 links; and I don't know how they got my e-mail address.  I need to know how to stop them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-HealthCare-Mall/internet/Canadian-HealthCare-Mall-This-company-hacked-into-my-computer-got-my-e-mail-address-list-601084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Health&Care Mall