Complaint Review: Canadian Pharmacy

• Updated: Thu, June 07, 2007

• Reported By:Irving Texas
Canadian Pharmacy
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Canadian Pharmacy Ripoff is really an Indian mail business selling fake drugs Vancouver British Columbia

Being one of many Americans left without health insurance, when I recently had need to purchase prescription drugs I took to looking for alternate sources on the Internet.

I found what I was looking for on the Canadian Pharmacy website of (((ROR redacted))), I first checked to see where they were based, and found on their website a physical address of 200-1765 West 8th Ave. Vancouver, BC, Canada V6J 5C6 and a phone number of (210) 787-1711.

This looked Canadian to me, and I placed my order for the medication I needed, it only saved 5% over the US Walgreen's price, but 5% is 5%. My order was promptly acknowledged by support@pharmsupport1.us, and I was informed to expect a credit card charge from 'IP-ECOMMERCE.COM (206)666-5600'.

Well the charge came through fast enough, and then I waited and waited. Finally I called (206)666-5600. Surprise, this is a number in W Washington state that is forwarded over IP to a recording referring you to a web address.

Next I tried calling (210) 787-1711, a S Texas: San Antonio number that has an answering machine, which does not identify the company but instructs you to leave a message, which I did. When did Texas succed to Canada?

No surprise here, I never received a reply nor was I ever able to reach a live human.

Some weeks later I received an envelope from India, which had been addressed to me in CRAYON, and had a return address as long as the Manhatten Phone Book. I was contemplating calling Homeland Security as I have no contacts whatsoever with India or any Indians, but bravery overcame me and I opened the package.

Within it I found 4 boxes, all different, all printed in some strange characters, which I can only assume are Indian words, containg pills. A close look at the pills showed at least two different types, some were red, others were yellow and none were the round orange pill that I buy in the US.

Did I use them? Did I hell!! They all went down the toilet along with my $150 on the credit card, as the card company state that as a product was delivered they will not issue a credit and charge back to the vendor. Despite the fact that the vendor cannot be traced.

So here is a strong word of warning - all that appears Canadian may be Punjabi or Hindi. Beware the Canadian Pharmacy, I think it is in Calcutta or some other gutter city. Make sure your Canadian druggist says "Eh' after a sentance, or risk your dollars becoming Rupees.

Irving, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2007 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-Pharmacy/Vancouver-British-Columbia/Canadian-Pharmacy-Ripoff-is-really-an-Indian-mail-business-selling-fake-drugs-Vancouver-Br-253073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Pharmacy