Complaint Review: Canadian Pharmacy

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: Diane — Germanton North Carolina
Canadian Pharmacy
unknown, Select State/Province Canada

Canadian Pharmacy My requests to be unsubscribed from unsolicited emails has been ignored. The phone I found on their company (210-787-1711) rings busy. They do not answer my email requests for resolution. unknown Canada

Canadian Pharmacy sends unsolicited mail to my inbox and there is no way to UNSUBSCRIBE. I have emailed them and used the UNSUBSCRIBE option, but they do not remove my email.

I found a phone number online (210-787-1711) but it rings busy. So it's obviously phony.

I have requested to be contacted via email  by Canadian Pharmacy for a resolution and they do not respond.

There is no address or phone number on the website, and so contact is available only by email, which Canadian Pharmacy ignores.

I have never been a customer of Canadian Pharmacy, and never will be. Do not buy from Canadian Pharmacy! They're a ripoff!!! Customer support is non-existent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadian-Pharmacy/unknown-Select-StateProvince-unknown/Canadian-Pharmacy-My-requests-to-be-unsubscribed-from-unsolicited-emails-has-been-ignored-1074113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadian Pharmacy