Complaint Review: CanadianAutoFinder.ca

• Submitted: Sun, March 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, March 18, 2007

• Reported By:Windsor Ontario
CanadianAutoFinder.ca Ltd. Suite 119, 919 Centre Street NW Calgary, Alberta T2E 2P6 Calgary, Alberta Canada

I receiving a call form a sweet talking salesman "Nick Hull" from CanadianAutoFinder.ca to placed my car for sale with them for $159.00. During my converation with "Nick" I was told that their average selling time of cars was 2 weeks.

After paying for the ad and sending in the car photos and a description it showed up on their website the following day FULL of mistakes and inaccurate description of my car's features.

After a week of leaving messages I finally got a call back from "Nick" who apologized about the mistakes and promised to have them fixed.

The mistakes never got fixed, I was not able to reach anyone and my messages have not been returned since.

CanadianAutoFinder.ca is a SCAM! Not one person has cantacted me about my car from their ad. NOT ONE!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Please don't fall for it like I did.

They also promise a 90 day money back if they dont sell your car. Yeah right, GOOD LUCK with that.

Windsor, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2007 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CanadianAutoFinderca/Calgary-Alberta-T2E-2P6/CanadianAutoFinderca-RIPOFF-WASTE-OF-MONEY-DONT-BECOME-THEIR-NEXT-VICTIM-Calgary-Al-239573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CanadianAutoFinder.ca