Complaint Review: CanadianAutoFinder.ca

• Submitted: Wed, March 21, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 21, 2007

• Reported By:Ottawa Ontario
CanadianAutoFinder.ca
Canadianautofinder.ca Ltd, Suite 119, 919 Centre Street NW, Calgary, AB T2E2P6 Nationwide U.S.A.

CanadianAutoFinder.ca After the 90 day period: I request to my No hassle return ($159.00) with prompt registered mail and they REFUSE! Calgary Alberta

Aug/21/06 I received a call from a woman that asked is your truck still for sale, and I figured the information she knew came from a local magazine for selling vehicles I had just finished with and didn't re-new subscription due to finding the results low. She explained that if I place my add in their system I would have no problem selling. I received no calls in 90 day's and had the picture posted many days after agreement with slow service. My vehicle was a great price with low mileage, a real catch.

The no hassle was asked by myself in depth and understood, but never in her words or on paper; anywhere did I see that I would have to go out of my way to get a lawyer or professional to sign the fact that I didn't sell my vehicle. I sent registered mail with a copy of my ownership that even the Canadian registration would know whether or not I sold by that piece of paper. They got this mail in two ways, common mail, and registered and in my mind I thought so far, fair. Not at all !!
They sat on this note of honesty from myself and didn't give me indication of receiving, nor did they call on the so called technical signature problem. All they did was they tuck into their secret way of screwing you out of your hard earned money by waiting for your return within some time frame in which I was prompt and sent 2 day's after my 90 day's..

Further I think their service was the pits. This company got my visa number and money and ran then hid. I still have my truck. Don't do it, you will be taken out for $159.00 and maybe if Mr. Harper knew this with all the newspapers including Calgary that people will not be taken for a fool through this scam of an outfit. I am very upset over the whole collective agreement with them and am not done yet !! REFUSE! Tell them to get a real job remember, once they get your money and you go through what I did, all your going to hear is we will keep your add. On line until it sells. What a crappy deal !! I just wanted the real deal. Give me my money back HASSEL FREE, Not a chance. This company I will go my hardest to show everyone do not use them, Hang up. Tell everyone you can. Post it on your bulletin boards, send e mails, they are a rip off.!!!!!!

Bill
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2007 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CanadianAutoFinderca/nationwide/CanadianAutoFinderca-After-the-90-day-period-I-request-to-my-No-hassle-return-15900-1029597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CanadianAutoFinder.ca