Complaint Review: Canadianautofinder

• Reported By:hamilton Ontario
Canadianautofinder
119 919 Centre Street Nw Calgary,alberta, Alberta Canada

Canadianautofinder scam artists they stole my money Calgary, Alberta

these people called me offering me a deal i couldnt refuse to sell my car within 90 days for $150.00 or my money back. it took them 1 month just to get my picture online. i guess thats one month of the guaruntee wasted and i never recieved one phone call from the site regarding the car. when i called 3 months later for my money back no return phone call. not even an explanation .just go with what you know. thats what sold my car.

Amanda
hamilton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2007 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canadianautofinder/Calgaryalberta-Alberta/Canadianautofinder-scam-artists-they-stole-my-money-Calgary-Alberta-240008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canadianautofinder