Complaint Review: Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: Elena — California United States of America
Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter
unknown Internet United States of America

Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter Many More!!! My family is also an extortion victiom of this criminal group, Internet

*Consumer Comment: The Scam Artist Charles Gregoire de Rothschild and his gang EXPOSED.

Thank you Truthteller for putting this posting online.

My family has also been a victim of this criminal group. They found enough of our personal information on the Internet, and then started e-mailing me, my husband, and my adult children, telling us that if we did not pay money via wire transfer to a Swiss bank account, they would post our bank account information online, as well as post other private  family information.

We thought it was just a joke, so we ignored the emails as spam. Then we recieved a call from Bank of America that there had been numerous unauthorized attempts to access our bank account, both on line and in branches across the country. We have no idea how these extortionists got our bank account information, but we called the FBI.

By the time we realized what was happening, there were posts appearing all over the Internet saying that my husband was a fraud, was a criminal, they even said he was unfaithful to me and my family. My husband runs a local insurance company, but he comes from a fairly wealthy family.

These people need to be stopped. They are the criminals. If there is any information I can give you, I would love to see these people go to jail. They are STILL emailing me and my family, as if they haven't done enough damage.

I truly feel sympathy for this Mr. de Rothschild and his family. These people, these absolute criminal people must be stopped.

I am surprised that such a well regarded website like this one would even allow these people to have any kind of forum. I am a huge fan of browsing here, but never thought I would ever post something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2011 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canaris-AKA-Petermorris-AKA-Nestor-AKA-Peter/internet/Canaris-AKA-Petermorris-AKA-Nestor-AKA-Peter-Many-More-My-family-is-also-an-extortion-780576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canaris AKA Petermorris AKA Nestor AKA Peter

The Scam Artist Charles Gregoire de Rothschild and his gang EXPOSED.

AUTHOR: CuriousObserver - (United States of America)

Now the con-man and imposter called "Charles Gregoire de Rothschild" and his scam gang think that by posting more lies and some ridiculously invented stories written by imaginary victims they will silence the truth and keep this scam going.

But let the truth speak for itself. Follow this link and read the 3 pages of exchanges between the administrators and members of the scam gang and how they are fully exposed as liars and swindlers:

Poland