Complaint Review: Cancun Travel Unlimited - Marketing 4 Sunset

• Submitted: Tue, March 10, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 31, 2009

• Reported By:Torcy Other
Cancun Travel Unlimited - Marketing 4 Sunset
EPO - PO BOX 260265 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Cancun Travel Unlimited - Marketing 4 Sunset Phone call - "You won a trip to Cancun..." Tampa Florida

*Author of original report: problem solved

I'm writing this report after I read Heidi's one.
I'm currently in Toronto, On, Canada. The same thing happened to me last Saturday (March 7th, 2009). I was stupid enough to fall for it. It was suspicious I had to check quickly. and then I found all these reports about this company. I didn't try to book my trip since I have no idea of when to go.

I recieved the mail today and everything is exactly like Heidi's report. I paid USD 299 for the Cancun package, since I can't afford more than that. I'm going to try to cancel the trip but from what I read, I will propbably be enable to contact them. If you get more informations about this case, please keep me informed.

Pascal
Torcy
France

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2009 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cancun-Travel-Unlimited-Marketing-4-Sunset/Tampa-Florida-33685-0265/Cancun-Travel-Unlimited-Marketing-4-Sunset-Phone-call-You-won-a-trip-to-Cancun-Ta-432698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cancun Travel Unlimited - Marketing 4 Sunset

problem solved

AUTHOR: Pascal - (France)

I have reached an agreement with the company. My problem has been taken care of.