Complaint Review: Cancun Travel Unlimited

• Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By: Othello — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Cancun Travel Unlimited
Loredo, Texas United States of America

Cancun Travel Unlimited Rude and refuse to remove me from their calling list Loredo, Texas

This company has been consistently calling my home for several months.  Given I have a standing house policy not to entertain solicitors, I have asked to be removed from their calling list, and the responses have included:
- hanging up on me

- suggesting they will transfer me to a manager, and hanging up

- tell me my request to be removed from their list is in process, and hanging up

- tell me they do not have the ability to remove me from their list, and hanging up

I have lodged a complaint on Canada's Do Not Call List, but am not sure if Canadian laws have international jurisdiction.  If there is anyone out there that has the knowledge to get these people off my back...please advise!!!

O.T. from Vancouver, BC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2010 10:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cancun-Travel-Unlimited/Loredo-Texas-/Cancun-Travel-Unlimited-Rude-and-refuse-to-remove-me-from-their-calling-list-Loredo-Texa-549993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cancun Travel Unlimited