Complaint Review: Cancun Travel Unlimited

• Submitted: Wed, November 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 11, 2009

• Reported By: Marilyn — Campbell River British Columbia Canada
Cancun Travel Unlimited

Cancun Travel Unlimited I purchased a vacation to Mexico with a free trip to florida. I was told it was all inclusive for $598.00 US dollars. I have spent the past 2 years arguing with these people. Internet

I have spent the last 2 years arguing with the staff from Cancun Unlimited.  I initially purchased the so called trip I won.  I was told it was all inclusive to Mexico with another free trip to Florida.  After I paid the full amount plus several other fees, I was told that the trip was not all inclusive.  I actually tried to cancel several times but without success.  I even had a representative harassing me and calling me several times a day on my cell phone (which was very expensive.)  She even had my credit card charged for a fee I did not authorize.  It took 5 months to get the money returned.  This entire ordeal has been very stressful.  I am finally taking this trip November 23 but I still believe I was duped.  I am actually scared there will not even be a hotel there.

I will never give my credit card over the phone again.  I am a professional person and I got scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2009 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cancun-Travel-Unlimited/internet/Cancun-Travel-Unlimited-I-purchased-a-vacation-to-Mexico-with-a-free-trip-to-florida-I-522803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cancun Travel Unlimited