Complaint Review: Candice Scott

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: VictimsofCandice — Alabama
Candice Scott
Rancho Palos Verdes, California USA

Candice Scott Handy Candie, Candie Physically abusive, Verbally Abusive, Dishonest, Manipulative Rancho Palos Verdes California

*General Comment: Run don't walk away

*General Comment: Exactly how were you ripped off?

I met Candice Lee Scott on a Herpes dating website as we both have the disease. After a month of dating, one evening Candice Scott got really drunk and physically and verbally abused me while I was trying to go to sleep. She became angry and belligerent. I had bruises on my chest from her fist. from that point on she began lying to me and fabricating stories and basically strung me along for her own selfish benefit. This is a warning to anyone who dates her. She drinks a lot in my opinion and given her actions toward me, I assume and interpret that to mean she has issues with alcohol. In our relationship she was extremely dishonest and manipulative. Nothing that has been written here is libel or slander and is only true events based upon my own experiences in dealing with her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Candice-Scott/Rancho-Palos-Verdes-California/Candice-Scott-Handy-Candie-Candie-Physically-abusive-Verbally-Abusive-Dishonest-Manip-1128040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Candice Scott

#1 General Comment

Run don't walk away

AUTHOR: therealDisqus11111 - ()

The problem with this guy is he allowed her to walk all over him. He rewarded her for her bad behavior by being too nice. The fact that he had to come here and vent is a pretty strong testament to that. While I agree it's a little  immature, I can't say I blame him. She sounds like a trainwreck! She obviously lacks empathy and self awareness. She sounds like a complete narcissist. People like this also tend to project their own issues (ie. blame) onto others. Abuse is real. It does not matter if you are a man or a woman. Even though men are expected to be tough, it can still cause emotional pain and trauma. I hope he finds a much better woman. One who will treat him well instead of poorly and like a punching bag! I would never let a man hit me and I sure as hell would never put up with any alcoholism. She needs help!

#2 General Comment

Exactly how were you ripped off?

AUTHOR: Disqus11111 - ()

From what I can tell, you dated this woman, it went badly and it broke off. You make no claim she stole from you or screwed you over in any way except a bad relationship. It sounds like you need a relationship therapist and are just a case of  an immature, childish man trying to get relationship revenge in any way you can. Grow up little boy.