Complaint Review: Candidate Prescreening

• Updated: Tue, November 22, 2011

• Reported By: N.D. — United States of America
Candidate Prescreening
12309 E. Mirabeau Pkwy. Ste. 1 Spokane, Washington United States of America

Candidate Prescreening Diana Carpenter Incredibly rude, appears to be offering non-existent jobs to solicit for resume writing services and seminars. Spokane, Washington

This lady posts a number of job ads to the Washington WorkSource employment site, offering clerical positions to fill. It's a rough job market. Having applied for jobs matching my work history, I have applied to these. The first refusal e-mail steering me to her resume writing services was odd. The second was unfortunate, as anonymised job listings don't afford a job seeker the benefit of not applying with flighty companies. The third was fishy and at the fourth, I highly questioned if there was ever a job at all.

After the "final straw" of getting these poorly worded refusal e-mails with the audacity of asking me to spend money on her services, I responded to the e-mail to express how unprofessional and insulting I found these e-mails, I actually received a phone call from her. When I did not apologize, an escalation ensued, with her calling me "snotty," and "crazy," threatening to "warn" employers about my "bad attitude," trying to filibuster and prevent me from getting a word in, and talking louder and faster, badgering me with her presumed victim status.

I never did get any evidence there was ever a real job. I am more convinced than before that she's trolling for desperate unemployed indigents to take advantage of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2011 10:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Candidate-Prescreening/Spokane-Washington-99216/Candidate-Prescreening-Diana-Carpenter-Incredibly-rude-appears-to-be-offering-non-existen-801064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Candidate Prescreening