Complaint Review: Candrell's Car Care

Candrell's Car Care
2601 Midway Road Carrollton, Texas USA

Candrell's Car Care SCAMMERS Carrollton Texas

*Author of original report: Update

Candrell's Car Care is a fraud!  They told me that my serpentine belt was cracked, and needed immediate replacing. They also said that the valve cover gasket was leaking.  I replaced the belt out of fear of being stranded on the side of the road, and couldnt risk having my car severely damaged if it broke.  I waited on replacing the gasket. This was over two months ago. I never saw oil on my driveway or where I park at work, nor did I EVER smell burning oil. I also checked the oil level,and it was the same.

I took my car to the dealer to have some recall work on it, and had them check the alleged leaking gasket, and THEY FOUND NOTHING!  The dealership of ALL repair places would certainly find something (if it existed), so they can get that money, but they didnt!   Candrell's is a RIPOFF and you should NOT use them. Now I dont know if my serpentine belt actually needed replacing after they tried to cheat me by stating that I needed to replace the gasket. That was a $130.00 mistake! They also promised a discount (got it in writing) , and they didnt honor it because I didnt have all of the fraudulent work done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Candrells-Car-Care/Carrollton-Texas-75006/Candrells-Car-Care-SCAMMERS-Carrollton-Texas-1087532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Candrell's Car Care

Update

AUTHOR: Fed Up - ()

I have had the gaskett checked a total of THREE times AFTER Candrell said it needed to be replaced. There is NO LEAK!  I checked the oil, still same level. I checked to see if there is any oil on the ground in my garage and where I park at work. NONE! NO oil burning smell. This PROVES that either the Candrell Tech is a LIAR, or Incompetent. There is NO other explaination!!!

They sent me a leter telling me how ridiculous my claim is. I think not!!