Complaint Review: Candy King Of America

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:sarasota Florida
Candy King Of America
7890 Peters Road Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Candy King Of America Rip Off, Scam Plantation Florida

I too am a victum of Stuart Sshwartz and Stanley's empire. I bought 10 machines for 16k and then got a call from Stuart Schwartz the very next day after I recieved them and was told there was a fire sale going on! I could buy 10-20 more at a reduced price. That's when I started wondering a bit. Then I examined these pieces of junk.Now I know why he steered they conversation when I asked alot about the machine itself......"It's Altoids,americas favorite little candy! It's a no brainer,just put them where garlic and onions are and it will sell! Sound familiar. I have an advantage that some may not.I work in the restaurant industry calling on 80 rest. and bars.I still could only get half of my ten placed even with relationships in place.I too was contacted by the US Dept of Just. and turned every document I had over to them. I've heard nothing back,has anyone else?? I want this company to go down and for all of us to get our money back. Can anyone ou there step up with some current info on this case ? I will talked to anyone that has an interest in this SCAM.

Martin
sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Candy-King-Of-America/Plantation-Florida-33324/Candy-King-Of-America-Rip-Off-Scam-Plantation-Florida-270931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Candy King Of America