Complaint Review: Candy King Of America

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Tampa Florida
Candy King Of America
candykingofamerica.com Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Candy King Of America Amazing I can't believe this is still going on!! Plantation Florida

I don't know why I'm surprised that this guy is still getting away with scamming so many people. I've never heard anything from the Dept of Justice. Getting back all the money that was literally thrown away would certainly be nice. Though, it won't bring back the sanity I lost from the experience.

If you have the time and emotional energy to put forth than keep up the good work. If it is a constant source of frustration, making you angry and taking a toll on many aspects of your life than get rid of them. It's not worth it.

I couldn't stand looking at the machines or the gum. I may have taken a huge loss on them but the minute I got rid of them was the minute I got my life back. If you have machines sitting in your garage doing nothing, sell them for a minimal amount, take the loss and let someone else benefit from them. If we had bought them for a minimal amount, their true worth, it might have been worth it.

The BBB should be ashamed. Lesson learned but not forgotten.

Paul
Tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Candy-King-Of-America/Plantation-Florida/Candy-King-Of-America-Amazing-I-cant-believe-this-is-still-going-on-Plantation-Florida-271275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Candy King Of America