Complaint Review: Candy King Of America

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2004

• Reported By:Gary Indiana
Candy King Of America
candyking.com Internet U.S.A.

Candy King Of America - George Boca Ripoff Internet scavangers They Lie Cheat And Steal To Get $$ Internet

I felt I did enough research to be safe. I just wanted a no hassle small business that needed very little attention. I spoke with George Boca a sales guy. No selling, no overhead, no support (I threw that one in) turn key business, just send them your 10k, right out of your savings and your all set. George promised me several commercial accounts in my area, which have never materialized. The volume of sales is nowhere close to what George promised. It has bee almost 2 years of struggling, and I want a refund. I will be more than happy to send back anything they have sent me. Anyone have ideas on how to do this?

Gary, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2004 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Candy-King-Of-America/internet/Candy-King-Of-America-George-Boca-Ripoff-Internet-scavangers-They-Lie-Cheat-And-Steal-To-124777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Candy King Of America