Complaint Review: Candy King Of America,tim Riccies June Placement

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2008

• Reported By:lake worth Florida
Candy King Of America,tim Riccies June Placement
7890 Peters Rd. G100 Plantation, Florida U.S.A.

Candy King Of America,tim Riccies June Placement Rip off artist by trade and a sweet talker as a friend Plantation Florida

*Author of original report: adding phone # for any Questions

Sal
lake worth, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2008 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Candy-King-Of-Americatim-Riccies-June-Placement/Plantation-Florida-33324/Candy-King-Of-Americatim-Riccies-June-Placement-Rip-off-artist-by-trade-and-a-sweet-talke-298209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Candy King Of America,tim Riccies June Placement

adding phone # for any Questions

AUTHOR: Sal - (U.S.A.)

The Original Ripoff Report Title:

The Original Ripoff Report Text:
This man is great at what he does, and will take every cent you have under false idea's.He talked me into paying almost 10,000 for these cheap machines he was building, and the lies that were told to me and so many customers afterwards.He not only ripped me off with what he was selling but did the same thing while I worked for him after the sale. Most people that worked for him never seen a dime after they got possible customers on the telephone.When it was commission time he would let them go as I, with no money so he would not only cheat the customers with a great sales pitch, he would also cheat his own help. He told all people that all the machines would be placed and they would all make money with his friend Tim Ricci from Clearwater fl.I believe the were called,"June placement".That was also another scam,because that company would send some one down to place them but would not care if they made money or not,so it was what ever they could get was the way it was handled. He never offered me any of my money back and believe it or not I still struggle and most of them are in my garage doing nothing cause I refuse to keep paying his friends or not, money to keep placing them. He even tried to get me for sales tax, way after the sale of these machines but after me going there to complain, he finally decided to give me a letter, stating I was not responsible because I demanded it. I can go on and on about the cheating practices of this company and all of the people that work for him but it would take too much time,Oh need to mention this, While I worked for him ,Not one person bought any machines from him and tried this deal, and every time I asked why not, they always said they didn't have the time, but that was one of the selling points, that time was not required to make it in the business. Sal lake worth, Florida
U.S.A. (((ROR REDACTED)))

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

Yes, Candy King has been written up on this forum several times. Had you done your homework by coming here BEFORE you invested you wouldn't be out $10,000.