Complaint Review: Canosa Catering

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By:Chelsea Massachusetts
Canosa Catering
Canosacatering.com Lynnfield, Massachusetts U.S.A.
  • Phone: 617-766-4453
  • Web:
  • Category: Caterers

Canosa Catering A Scam Artist that says he's a caterer and after giving him money in full and signing a contract he says he can't do your event do to the IRS problems only weeks before your event. Lynnfield Massachusetts

*Author of original report: contact

*Author of original report: Dont give up!

*Consumer Suggestion: Roger Sighting!!!!!!!!!

*Author of original report: Dateline needs to be contacted.

*Author of original report: This is where Roger works

*Consumer Comment: roger williamson is a CRIMINAL!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is silly

*Consumer Comment: FEDERAL INCOME TAX POEM....

*Author of original report: Updates

*Author of original report: Roger Is On the Police Most wanted Magazine, Please Contact these People

*Author of original report: The DA's Info

*Author of original report: I Haven't gotten any money!

*UPDATE Employee: Maria Did You Ever Get Your Money?

*Consumer Comment: Regarding Canosa Catering

*Author of original report: Scam artist and Faker

*Author of original report: I have all the information everyone has been asking for

*Consumer Comment: TO MANY LOOP HOLES..

*Consumer Comment: Hi Sandy...I am an Ex Girlfriend of Roger Williamson!

*Consumer Comment: who are you x girlfriend? are you really Roger?

*Consumer Suggestion: I agree with you SANDY!!!

*Consumer Comment: it's a new yr

*Author of original report: Roger Williamson - Canosa Catering

*Author of original report: Court date coming up... Cross your fingers

*Consumer Comment: His Mom ??

*Author of original report: Roger Williamson owner of Canosa Catering out of LynnField Mass.

*Consumer Comment: IT JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT A SCAMMER THIS MAN IS IN HIS BUISNESS AND HIS PERSONAL LIFE!

*Consumer Comment: He had me snowed as well

*Consumer Comment: mr williamsons sons are his victems

*Consumer Suggestion: I Paid Roger Williamson's Child Support!

*Consumer Comment: IS MR. WILLIAMSON IN JAIL YET?

*Author of original report: A WANTED MAN

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: who are you "sickofscams"?

*Consumer Comment: Are you kidding?

*Author of original report: Canosa Catering

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies and more Lies

*Author of original report: Caonsa Cateriing

*Author of original report: MR. Gomez Thats not your real name it's Roger Williamson of Wakefield

*Consumer Comment: Roger Williamson Has Long History

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Crazy Customer

My boyfriend and I decided to get married, we set a date for August 25th 2007 and in Sept. of 2006 we recieved an email from a guy named Roger Williamson owner of Canosa Catering out of LynnField Mass. We responded to the emal the email said that Canosa Catering will promise me a wedding of my dreams. After making an appointment with Roger Williamson to come down to my house with samples to decide if we should hire Roger to cater our wedding. Roger brought food down and after having my family try the food we decided to hire him and signed a contract and gave him $1500.00 for deposit. after many months after that we spoke on the phone and by email to keep in touch and Roger even brought food down a few times told us to try it out and let him know what we think and food was really great.

After talking to him and months where getting closer Roger kept telling me his personal life problems like wife leaving him and kids not wanting to talk to him and his house having weather problems. I couldn't understand why he would tell me these things but I figured that I listen and be kind to him.

In the end of July of 2007 I emailed Roger and wanted to double check the colors of our wedding to make sure we where both on the same idea. Roger then would reply back 3 weeks before my wedding date and tell me that do to IRS reasons he came not do my wedding and doesn't have the money to pay me back for braking the contract and that I would have to wait 30 days for a refund. I was so upset and going out of my mind all I kept doing was cry and try to figure out what went wrong.

I emailed Roger Many times and he wouldn't always write back and when he did he would use excuses like I'm broke, I have no place to live, I have no car, I'm sick and worst of all I have Cancer and I needed surgery. This guy is still scaming people even as we speak, As a DJ, as a Lawyer, as a wedding planner, you name it and he was taken from me alone almost $4000.00 and I found one of his victums from Florida that he has taken from her alone $7000.00 scaming her to believe he's a Lawyer.

Here it is Mid November and Still no refund no answer from him We even have court on the 29th of Nov. and still we are not sure if he will even show up. We found out that Roger Williamson has been scaming people for money for over 20 years sense 1984.. I want this guy stopped and brought up on charges and I want my money back and for him to end up in Jail..

Please Be aware Of this guy and his company..

Maria0825
Chelsea, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2007 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Canosa-Catering/Lynnfield-Massachusetts-02150/Canosa-Catering-A-Scam-Artist-that-says-hes-a-caterer-and-after-giving-him-money-in-full-286598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Canosa Catering

contact

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - ()

Contact: Detective O'Donnell & Detective Donald Brown 617-343-4571 from the Boston P.D. as they are in charge of this investigation going

also

Contact: The Assistant D.A's info 120 broadway in Chelsea, Ma 02150 A.D.A. MaryRose Anthes 617-884-2200

Dont give up!

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - ()

I just want to say to all the victims don't give up fight hard and contact all the numbers below for help. if we go without notifying anyone when we are victimized people like this will get away with it. I am thankful that in 2007 I found ripped off report and I was able to tell my story and help over hundreds of victims come forward that were victimized bye this one single man don't give up thank you.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Roger Sighting!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: JustGotScammed - (United States of America)

Roger's newest "company" is Ciaobellaboston.com

Enjoy.

Dateline needs to be contacted.

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (USA)

Hi all I know I been away for awhile. But this scam has caused me lots of stress to the point I needed to walk away from all this. After watching Dateline today I realized this is the next step we should all get together and contact Dateline. If anyone is up for this reply back.
all negative responses please don't reply.

This is where Roger works

Anna's Pizzeria, Salem Mas
400 Highland Avenue

roger williamson is a CRIMINAL!

AUTHOR: brickhouse - (United States of America)

hey, Ed from texas , this sicko wackjob has made all of these problems for himself.  He deserves what he gets as he should be in jail and gosh I hope so as do countless other people he scammed , especially women.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is silly

AUTHOR: Ed - (United States of America)

I own a paving company in fort worth tx and some times ill get a angry customer because there our  a lot of con artist in my buisness but realy the mans family and love life and sex life and trying to get the man to do prison time is a bit to far i think he is defanantly wrong if he took your money and you was waiting on your wedding and thats a important day but just cuz hes irresponsible with the way he handles things doesnt mean he needs prison and trying to blackball him is wrong every 1 has to make a living and maybe he was gonna give you a good wedding or maybe he just never had the money to pay you back either way i dont care ive just been reading these and i think you need to concentrate on getting your cash back and not trying to ruin this guys life.

FEDERAL INCOME TAX POEM....

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

is available right here at the #1 site in the world- RipoffReport.com

Simply 'Bing' this- BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM, and search that Ripoff Report which is at the 'BANK OF AMERICA' page of this site. It has a an assortment of poems for everyone to read and enjoy.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORTGAGE ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Make sure to read all of St. Clair's Ripoff Reports at the 'MERRILL LYNCH' page of this site if you have a MORTGAGE!

Updates

also

This Man needs to be stop and everyone needs to call in and help out no matter how sad or gross your relationship was with Roger Williamson and the million names now he may go by. if you knew him by Business or Personal it needs to come out so another person doesn't get Burned like the rest of us. Thank you

Roger Is On the Police Most wanted Magazine, Please Contact these People

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

Contact: Detective Sgt. Richard DiNanno of the Wakefield Police at 781-246-6328 as he has his own investigation going also

The DA's Info

The Assistant D.A's info
120 broadway in Chelsea, Ma 02150
At 8:30am Room#203
D.A. MaryRose Anthes
617-884-2200

I Haven't gotten any money!

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

August 25th will be my 2nd year of marriage and I'm still in and out of court dealing with this Lying Bastard that called himself a caterer. We had court last month and he faked a heart attack or some thing to that and once again told the court he needed another 3 months to get my money to me. MY husband and I will wait and go to court every day if we have to. I am not giving up he messed with the wrong person!

Watch out people and consumers if he needs 3 more months that only means he will steal from someone just to pay his debt off. Beware of this man... He has been doing this sense the early 80's and will not stop. Don't allow this man in your home or near your teenage daughters. Single Moms beware he targets Single Mothers on top of acting as a caterer and lawyer and hockey coach and the list goes on.

I will fight and I suggust that all his victums come forward and fight to.. I have given everyone the DA info please call and Complain thats the only way this b***** will end up in Jail.

Maria Did You Ever Get Your Money?

AUTHOR: Nailhisazztothewall - (U.S.A.)

Maria did Roger Williamson ever get well enough to attend court so you could get your money back. No? You know Roger thinks if he can draw out the court date as long as possible, you will just give up and go away. DON'T YOU DARE!

AUTHOR: Sandy - (U.S.A.)

I'm unprofessional? I'm not an owner of a company or an emplyee. Duh, der, duh.... I never worked for the man. I just happened to get swindled by the man and mistreated, lied to and stolen from.
Probably uses them in his buiness for all I know!
He bragged about his fabulous catering buisness and its anything but. He doesn't have a real, legitimate place to cook in, and god only knows how he's done it. He's a very dishonest person no doubt!
And furthurmore,
Do not judge me unless you have walked in my shoes. You don't know what it was like in dealing with this extremely freakish man or his freakish kids!

Regarding Canosa Catering

AUTHOR: Consumer - (U.S.A.)

Hi...I found this rip-off report very helpful when trying to find a catering company. But however, seeing all these bad things about Roger Williamson it seems very unprofessional of Sandy from beverely to be bringing his children into this. If his son Nick is withdrawn and depressed it doesn't make him a bad kid how would you feel if you knew all this stuff about your dad? And when it comes to his son Reed to me he just sounds like a typical teen-age boy...no need to bash the family. Thank you to maria for showing what kind of a catering company he is running...I know now to stay away.

Considered citizen

#19 Consumer Suggestion

***** IT'S PUBLIC RECORD*****
Have your attorney (or D.A.) contact the Clerk of Court (Pamela A. Casey O'Brien) at the Essex Probate and Family Court. Ms. O'Brien will be able to provide several dates when Mr. Williamson became ill before or during a scheduled hearing.

#20 Consumer Suggestion

#21 Consumer Suggestion

#22 Consumer Suggestion

Scam artist and Faker

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

Roger had court today with us and the D.A.... do you think he showed up?

NO Roger didn't show up because a day before our court date which was today he admitted himself to the hospital for pains.. He does this all the time and it's getting old. Our D.A. is pushing for supreme court to look into his crime and the fact that he admits himself everytime before a court date shows them he has no plans of resolving this matter so now he is looking into Jail time and payback on all costs he owes and the D.A. said more people have come forward and Jail time looks more and more in Roger's Future..

I'll keep you updated if I find out more..
Thanks

I have all the information everyone has been asking for

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

hello everyone I wanted keep everyone that has been a victim or still is a victim of Roger Williamson.. I have the DA Name & # and a court date

email me for the information (((Redacted)))

TO MANY LOOP HOLES..

AUTHOR: Sandy - (U.S.A.)

I am replying to this x girlfriend of Roger's.. First of all, your stories are so all over the place. you claim he is this evil man who dumped you before your wedding, yet youre still apparently in contact with him because he's calling your cell phone @ 12:30 am to tell you that you were successful in ruining his relationship with some girlfriend of his named Linda. Why are you on my space harrassing this Linda person? She is an adult and if shes that desperate for a man then shes gonna be with Roger, and so be it. However, if she is smart then she will figure out quickly that this loser is full of it and it won't last.
Then in your posting you claim he and this sleazy friend Salmom Dalmon have 3 somes with the women he meets and he makes movies of these situations, then youre saying in your latest posting that you are warning POOR DALMON of how bad roger is.. GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT WILL YA!
This is why i think youre full of it. You are most likely Roger posing as an x girlfriend or one of his dumb kids or one of his buddy's are on here playing around.. WHOS GOT TIME FOR THIS NONSENSE?
The bottem line is Roger williamson of canosa catering, you are a very dishonest , evil human being and you deserve to be behind bars rotting in a cell for all of the corruption and pain you have caused others!

Hi Sandy...I am an Ex Girlfriend of Roger Williamson!

AUTHOR: Sick Of His Lies - (U.S.A.)

Hi Sandy,
Sorry for not leaving my contact information: (((Redacted))). I would love to discuss some things with you. He has told so many lies, not even Roger knows what is the truth anymore. One lie after another. I am very proud to say that I have saved a VICTIM (LINDA) from his abuse and cruelty. He left me a message on my cell phone about 12:30AM this morning saying that I won the bet, that Linda is driving me home and broke up with me. LMAO! Linda, if you read this site, I am very happy that you listen and believed in me. I told you that this man lies to get what he wants. I even bet he told you he had lots of women, cars, money and power. I even call the Wakefield Police Department to inquire about him...they have him in the system. I also bet when Linda broke it off with him, he called her all sorts of names, making her feel like it was her fault. LMAO!!
Roger Williamson still lives on Vernon Street, Wakefield. He doesn't own any property in Revere, Sharon or wherever he claims to be living these days.
His home number is: 781-621-8068
His cell number is: 978-766-4453
I talked to his friend Dalmon from Weymouth, MA and told him everything about him and even he is wondering about his shading business investments with him. Dalmon, I am very sorry to hear that you got mixed up with this Con Artist. I pray you get any/all money back from Roger. Let me quess, your investment with Roger for the catering business was either cancelled or the client changed their mind and he will say that he already purchased all the items and used your money and oops the money is lost.

Anyone who wants to talk: (((Redacted)))

who are you x girlfriend? are you really Roger?

AUTHOR: Sandy - (U.S.A.)

This is to the x girlfriend who didn't leave her name or info for me to contact her. Instead she wants ME to post my info on here. Why? Is it really Roger making a phoney posting? PROBABLY!

Roger, you know what you've done and you know that eventually you're going to get what's due to you. You can't keep up this CHARADE forever..
Its only a matter of time..

#28 Consumer Suggestion

I agree with you SANDY!!!

AUTHOR: Victim_of_his_lies - (U.S.A.)

Sandy,
I dated this man myself, so I know where you are coming from. You do know that he has hundreds of sex video tapes on his cell phone: 978-766-4453; home number: 781-621-8068 of girls he dated. He is on his next victim now. Her name is Linda from Manchester, NH (beautiful girl with two girls) that he is with now. I have been trying to contact her on myspace www dot my space dot com/4_my_true_love . If you have myspace go check it out. I have sent her recent text and emails that Roger has been sending to me. He promised to marry to me and then dumped me a week before we were suppose to get married. I am sure he has promised this poor girl too. I have trying to warn her about him. She is coming around because he has been telling her the exact same thing to all of us.
Come to find out: he has never owned a house, no driver's license, no Escalade, no vacation home, no bank account, no job and claims to be flying all these women from Texas, Chicago to Boston for a weekend spending spree. He is full of SH**!!! I would really love to talk to you more about this. Give me your email so we can talk freely about this in private.

If there is any information you need, Let me know I can obtain it through my resources and his Ex girlfrieds. By the way, where did you meet him? I met him on date a millionaire dot com (Money Wizard) he is also on Plenty of Fish: (Best Chef)
I have been warning all the dating sites about him.

I am working on his current girlfriend so she does not get involved or hurt by this man.

Anyone out there who has dated or came into contact with Roger Williamson, who lives on Vernon Street, Wakefield, who claims to be rich, former pro hockey player, BEWARE OF THIS CON ARTIST! He will try to talk you into a THREESOME with his STUD PAL: DALMON and will videotape your sexual encounter and then threaten to make them public if you don't do what he says.

Sandy, please write back, would love to hear what he did to you.

it's a new yr

AUTHOR: Sandy - (U.S.A.)

I'm just wondering if anyone has any idea if
Mr Canosa catering scumbag Roger Williamson has been arrested yet?

He should be spending the new year in a prison cell where he belongs (or in hell)..I suspect he's still out there ripping people off, begging for a hand out @ the local church and still trying to charm the ladies into thinking he's this wonderful studboy knight in shining armor and taking them for for all they have.. ROGER, YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH LITERALLY!

Roger Williamson - Canosa Catering

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

If anyone has any info they can share with me or Court case# they can provide that will help get this guy please keep me updated..

Today He was suppose to show up to court in Boston I'll find out from the D.A. if he even showed up and the next court date..

Anyone that wants to come to the next court date please send me a message to my email M.grigorian@yahoo.com and I'll let you know the date.. Maybe if all his victums show up the judge can see what he is really about...

Thanks everyone
I want justice for this man's actions!

Court date coming up... Cross your fingers

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

I am asking for help from all of Roger Williamson's Victums.. 11/23/08 Roger will be facing the D.A. in Boston court house. after that there will be a court date issued to show up for.. I need names and address from all his Victums, to give it to the D.A. at Boston District Court. For all who are not affaird of coming forward please send an email to me Mimi4me at yahoo dot com with your info so I or the D.A. can contact you.. Thank you I want justic against this scum! Roger stop using fake names to cover your lies and stop acting like you didn't do anything wrong.

You stole, Lied, scamed, and hurt women all over the US whats wrong with you? Why must you pretend to be a lawyer, a Caterer, a boyfriend, friend and a Father?

My spelling shouldn't matter you stole and lied and ruined my wedding your a scam artist and thats that.. Maria0825 Chelsea, Massachusetts

His Mom ??

Maria -

His mother knows, and fully supports him !!

She was the one that hid his son at her house when he abducted him !

Roger Williamson owner of Canosa Catering out of LynnField Mass.

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

I just wanted to let everyone know that This scam artist is still out there and still scamming people everyday..

I have not yet recieved my money back, he lied in court and he lied to everyone and he still continues to lie.

Ladies be careful I heard his new thing is finding girls and promising them trips and shopping sprees and then stealing everything you own and have.. Watch out for this nasty ugly guy..

I wanted everyone to watch out and if you have been scammed by this RAT go to the police in your home town and file charges ASAP. Go to the court house of your district and file charges with them to.

I have been to many court houses to see what they all say and they say he owes me big! He is facing Jail time at this moment, for not showing up to court and lying about his reason for not showing up! The court checked up on his reason and they found out he lied to a district court..

Someone should tell his MOM what kind of a great Son she raised!
Anyone want her Number and Address get back to me!

AUTHOR: Sandy - (U.S.A.)

OH MY GOOD GOD!!!! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! WHAT IS IT WITH THIS MANIAC? THIS ALL SOUNDS TO FAMILIAR.. HE PROMISED ME EVERYTHING TOO! HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO MARRY ME! I TALKED TO THIS YOUNG LADY WHO WORKED AT A BANK THAT MY COUSIN WORKS AT AND SHE GOT US TOGETHER WHEN SHE HAD A STORY ABOUT SOME SLEAZY CATERER ROGER WHO SHE DATED TOO. I GUESS A LONG TIME AGO , SHE MET HIM ON THAT PLENTY OF FISH SITE AS I DID, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID TO HER? HE GAVE HER A CHECK TO PAY A UTILITY BILL BECAUSE SHE WAS ABOUT TO BE SHUT OFF AND THEN HE TOLD HER SHE COULDNT USE IT LAST MINUTE BECAUSE THE IRS WAS AFTER HIM AND SOME OTHER NONSENSE.. THEN WHEN SHE GOT UPSET , HE WENT ON THE DATING SITE AND TOLD EVERYONE SHE WAS A PROSTITUTE THAT OFFERED HIM SEX FOR MONEY TO PAY HER BILLS AND SHE WAS A BAD MOTHER TOO AND HE WAS GONNA GO TO FAMILY SERVICES AND TELL THEM SHE RUNS A BROTHEL IN HER APT! A TOTAL PATHETIC LIE. SHE HAD TO GO TO THE POLICE AND REPORT THIS DANGEROUS PSYCHO BECAUSE HE WOULDNT STOP WRITING HER HARRASSING , ABUSIVE, SLANDEROUS EMAILS AND SHE WAS SCARED OF HIM .

THIS GIRL IS MARRIED NOW TO A POLICE OFFICER I MIGHT ADD, AND THEY MOVED TO MAINE . HE PUT HER THROUGH HELL AS HE DID TO ME AND YOU AND GOD KNOWS WHO ELSE! PLEASE REPORT THIS MANIAC TO THE LYNNFIELD, OR WAKEFIELD , MA POLICE! HE WILL STEAL FROM YOU AND SCAM YOU IF YOU DONT GET THIS SICKO WACK JOB OUT OF YOUR LIFE! STAY AWAY FROM HIM! YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE WITH THIS SICKO MENTAL CASE THEIF LIKE ROGER WILLIAMSON! HE IS VERY BAD! EVIL TO THE CORE! GET A RESTAINING ORDER AGAINST HIM AND PROTECT YOURSELF! HOW THE HECK IS HE GOING TO TEXAS IF THE BUM HAS NO MONEY? LOSER !

He had me snowed as well

AUTHOR: Me In Texas - (U.S.A.)

I am in Texas and have been talking with Roger since April. I met him on a dating site as well. He has pledged his love for me as well and when I have gone against him, he has also been very verbally abusive telling me what a horrible mother that I am. He has promised me the moon and more and has even been looking to buy a house in Texas and a restaurant as well. He is wanting me to be in on it with him and quit my successful career to aid him. He has told me that he sees no one else and thinks of no one else. What a complete lie. He even went to great lengths to have me go look at a house for him that he was looking to buy and when the realtor asked for the earnest money which is required in Texas, he ripped into her that she was trying to rip him off. This is sickening to me. I received an anonymous tip on him and this site. Thanks for the info.

Stupid in Texas.

PS he is heading here in the next week.

mr williamsons sons are his victems

AUTHOR: Sandy - (U.S.A.)

it is such a shame that this criminal roger williamson of canosa catering is still out running the streets. he is a poor excuse for a human being. His children have clearly suffered from all of this. His 2 older sons 18 yr old Reed and 17 yr old Nick williamson are both VERY misguided, angry and jaded. . One of these kids Nick works for a local grocery store. Shaws... He isnt a horrible kid. However, he seems withdrawn, depressed and disgruntled, but you would be too if you had a lunatic for a father like Roger! The older son Reed is definetly more of a problem child as he is a heavy drinker and drinks illegally and party's all the time. check out their myspace pages. It is awful. Both the boys myspace pages are full of profanity, references to drinking, partying, disrespect towards authority and women. no wonder why, when they have dear old daddy for a role model.. This man should not be near these boys. he should be behind bars where he belongs. Not in these young mens lives allowing them to carry on and drink alcohol. He probably buys them the booze! Where in the world is these boys mother? OR is she a criminal too?

#37 Consumer Suggestion

I Paid Roger Williamson's Child Support!

AUTHOR: Doublescammed - (U.S.A.)

If you get Roger Williamson into a courtroom and a judge awards you damages, inform your judge that the Department of Revenue has Roger Williamson's social security number flagged for past due child support. I lost awarded judgment when Department of Revenue seized the funds and used it to pay his back child support. Court clerk explained any money associated with Williamson or his social security number would be seized, so what's the use to file again. Maria0825, I'd say this is probably what happened to your $1500 deposit. Sandy in Beverly, MA, you got out just in time before he did more damage (great role model for a boy). How many children does this man have? I'm sure the mother could tell you a thing or two. My judgment was used to pay this losers child support.

IS MR. WILLIAMSON IN JAIL YET?

HI MARIA,
JUST WONDERING WHATS GOING ON WITH THE CROOKED CATERER "ROGER THE DODGER' WILLIAMSON? IS HE BEHIND BARS YET? LORD, I HOPE SO!
i BELIEVE HIS ADDRESS IS VERNON ST IN WAKEFIELD, MA.. I WANT TO GO VISIT HIM AND ASK HIM WHY HE PROMISED TO MARRY ME, MAKE ME HIS ITALIAN PRINCESS AND BE A FATHER TO MY 3 CHILDREN. THEN TOOK OFF ME. WITHOUT A WORD AND BECAUSE OF HIM I AM AFRAID TO GET BACK OUT THERE AND DATE ANOTHER MAN AGAIN, AND HE PRETENDS HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO I AM.. HE PROMISED TO TAKE MY YOUNGEST SON TO A HOCKEY GAME AND GET HIM SOME AUTOGRAPHS. HE ALSO PROMISED MY OLDEST CHILDS TO PAY FOR HER BEAUTY SCHOOL TUITION.. I FEEL LIKE SUING HIM FOR BEING SO HORRIBLE TO ME AND BREAKING PROMISES, BUT MOST OF ALL FOR MY HEART. HE ALSO STOLD SOME ITEMS OUT OF MY GARAGE WHEN I WAS HAVING A YARD SALE ONE DAY. SOME DISHES AND COOKWEAR THAT BELONGED TO MY NANA WHO DIED . GOD REST HER SOUL. HE ACTUALLY STOLD THEM! SICKENING,,,, HE PROBABLY USES THEM IN HIS CROOKED CATERING BUISNESS.

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

Turn Yourself in at the Chelsea District court Roger and you may face lesser charges.

A WANTED MAN

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

If anyone sees Roger Scam artest Williamson Please call the police he will be arrested ASAP...

I will fight this in any court house of Roger's choice and I will not rest until he is rehind bars! i'll fight this Until the end of his natural worthless life! I'M YOUNG HE'S NOT! I Will fight with the law on my side.. And I don't mean my husband!

Just call 911 and give his location he is a wanted man for not showing up in court in June of 2008.

*** PUBLIC ***

All anyone has to do is peruse your extensive file at ESSEX County Family Court and they'll see all they have to see.

I'm not stating anything untrue - it's all on public record !

That your long lists of scam victims are coming forward, together on these boards is not MY fault, though it seems you are under the misaprehension that nothing that happens to you is ever your own doing.

#47 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Gomez - (U.S.A.)

you know so much about me, you have even looked up divorce papers? what does that have to do with my catering business? Who are you that you have such a deep hate for me? You can't be a customer, no customer hates me this much, not even the liars from Chelsea. So you are either an ex-girlfriend or an ex-wife. I wish you would be brave and just state who you are and how you know me. For the record, I challenge any single parent to spend 6 weeks in the hospital, lose what little business they had left and come out of the hospital and recover as well as I have. I have had a lot of help from "real friends" and "family" whom I am very thankful to. My 2 of my 3 children live with me and although it is a struggle I do provide for them so I take offense to your statements. If I knew who you were I would have you in court before you could blink for slander. The statements that you and others are making here is making it impossible to get back on my feet so you are not just hurting me but my children too.

#48 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#49 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#50 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Are you kidding?

AUTHOR: Sickofscams - (U.S.A.)

Roger, your failure to be able to provide for your family is solely a masochisitc issue you need deep therapy for.

The fact is, you don't provide for your family, in fact, you refuse to provide for your family.

It says so in all those PUBLIC Essex Family court documents.

PUBLIC information, Roger, PUBLIC.

Canosa Catering

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

Listen Mr. No one has threatened you before or even now I have the Right as a consumer to right On the website about what you did to us. and My husband never miss used his job to look you up he did he job and filed a complant and he was given all the info he needed as a victum of a crime. All this was done before we went to court this website was posted before we went to court. so you are the one continuing the matter into something more then it is by Lieing and saying I'm scary when I have our contract and every email we sent to each other so How am I lieing I have everything to back up my story and you even admitted everything in court about what you did to us. So all that is filled with the court house! so go to court! Please leave me and my husband alone for the last damn time and You came to my house and You say I'm threatening you come on. And as far as this ruining your business, I thought your business was over IRS shut you down! More Lies You have a court date when you should pay us back until then please I don't want to have any contact from you again! Leave us alone again for the last time stay away from my house and leave us alone...

Stay away from us and stay away from my kids and my family just stay away!!!!!

#53 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies and more Lies

AUTHOR: Gomez - (U.S.A.)

I will be going to the clerks office at the courthouse to let him view what you have been saying since 2 days prior to the court hearing. I will also speak to your husbands Chief and let him know he has an officer threatening me and how your hubby used his job to do a background check on me which he is also not allowed to do. You can make up whatever lies you want, once the Chief, State Ethics Committee and AG's office find out about your hubby he will be working security at the Mall. What you did do is make it very tough for me to find a job and provide for my family.

Caonsa Cateriing

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

Thank you SickofScams I did contact the State's Attorney General's office He has a long record and they are going to help us and get him!

MR. Gomez Thats not your real name it's Roger Williamson of Wakefield

AUTHOR: Maria0825 - (U.S.A.)

For your lies I have over a dozen Names and Phone numbers of all the people to scamed and My husband did not do anything to hurt you. He would touch you, Our minds were made up as of day one when we hired you about the food, your the one that kept bringing us samples you turned on us after we told you we didn't need you for our son's Christening. But continued to believe your lame lies about you and your wife and kids! I have witnesses that can verify everything. Thats why I always had people in my house everytime you stopped by.

My husband and I felt sorry for you and trusted you and distoryed that trust 3 weeks before our wedding you took our money and ran and I will call everyone and anyone I can to show you for who you really are a scam artist. And ya court gave you 3 months but we are still waiting. so who's lieing now Mr. Williamson Poeple like you belong in Jail.. You been at this scam for over 20years last time I heard you were a lawyer, a DJ, a justice of the peace, Hockey sales man, You stole from a Middle School fuction you have no heart you stole from Little kids and so on you are still taking money for services you don't plan to give. And you call me a lier! My Name may be Mariam But everyone calls me Maria for over 25years so I didn't lie you did Mr. Roger Williamson.

PS: freedom of speech and freedom of press about the truth and This is the truth.
Denial Is not a river in egypt.

Roger Williamson Has Long History

AUTHOR: Sickofscams - (U.S.A.)

Family court records are a matter of public record.

Anyone that want's to "out" Roger Williamson need only to go to the Essex County Family Court records room and take a peek at what this man REALLY is.

His medical issues seem to appear "on demand" whenever he needs an excuse, or a quick escape out of the courtroom.

Maria you should contact the State's Attorney General's office to file a complaint and start an investigation, including the information on the Florida victim, there likely be federal charges as well.

#57 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Crazy Customer

AUTHOR: Gomez - (U.S.A.)

First of all, I never shared my personal life with ANY customer. Secondly, This girl kept changing her mind about what she wanted for dinner, dessert, type of china and color scheme. I had to keep bringing samples of food by their house because they kept trying to change the menu. I gave this couple a great price and "WHITE" linens were part of it.

Three months before the wedding, she went nuts because I told her "no more changes" and she got very angry when I told her a different color for linens would be more money too. She called me back a few days later and told me she wanted her money back asap, she found another caterer that will do what they want and if I don't she and her husband will make my life hell (he is a police officer). I thought it was best to offer her a refund but it would take some time since I did have some financial problems. But instead of filing for bankruptcy and including her in it, I wanted to try to do the right thing and give her back her money.

Before I had that chance, I collapsed in my home and was rushed to the hospital where I remained for 6 weeks, had 2 emergency surgeries, 2 severe infections and lost 50 lbs and I almost died. I contacted her as soon as I got out of the hospital and tried to work out a payment agreement which she wanted nothing to do with. Her husband used his job to look into my past, "this is against the law" and I will be reporting him to the State Ethics Committee.

Secondly, Her name is not Maria, it is Mariam and her husband is Tom. I have had many threatening phone calls on their behalf. When we went to court I did not know about this site or crap she wrote or it would have been mentioned in court.

In the end, ther court gave me 3 months to pay them back. Her and her husband are the liars and fakes on here, I am a hard working single dad who has done nothing wrong. I have lost business because of this trash on here and this couple will be getting sued for every penny they have because of the business lost from their lies!!!!!! I'm sure her husband is used to being a bully but I will fight this slander and let you know how it goes. FYI, I really feel a site like this does more harm than good because you know check to see if anything is true and it can ruin someone.........