Complaint Review: Cantrell - Naughtybuttnice.com - Yournaughtylover.com

• Updated: Thu, September 04, 2008

• Reported By:Some City Illinois
Cantrell - Naughtybuttnice.com - Yournaughtylover.com
Internet U.S.A.

Cantrell - Naughtybuttnice.com - Yournaughtylover.com, Stolen money credit card fraud theft Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I was scammed too

To anybody considering using the services of any of these companies, DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT use their services, over the years that have been sued for credit card theft, deceitful business practices, multiple credit reports have been file for non-payment for services rendered.

I had very close dealings with Laurie Cantrell, the owner of these scam companies, and personally I have spoken with her about her scams, the people she has ripped off and the future scams she plans on pulling.

First, she is not who she says she is, she'll send you a photo of a beautiful woman, in reality she is SICKLY overweight and disgusting, she bathes maybe once a week or once every 2 weeks.

Second, she's stolen HUGE amounts of money from her clients and has been busted many times.

Third, she's completely immoral, she used the services of a wonderful guy who was doing all of her design, she promised to pay him for 4 websites that he built for her and she only paid on 2 of them and that was only with the threat of lawsuits against her. This guy was amazing, he worked his butt off for her and she completely took advantage of his kindness and generosity, he goes by the name (((Redacted))) if you have any questions or need to verify any of this, do not hesitate to contact him and he'll verify it all.

He is an amazingly wonderful & hard worker, designed absolutely beautiful sites for her (which I was proud to work for until I found out the type of person that she really is)and didn't even realize that she was a scammer at the time, he found out the hard way.

Also, just wait to see the HUGE lawsuit he is in the process of filing against her, fraud, deceptive business practices, theft and grand theft... she'll wind up in jail for a long time.

Fourth, she also steals money from her own employees, and I know for a fact that she plays the roles of almost half of the women on her sites because people keep leaving her to work for more reputable companies.

Here's her facebook page:

Some of her sites:
(((Redacted)))

I can backup everything I have written here with absolute proof, DO NOT EVER use this woman's services, help in putting her out of business, scam artists should NEVER be allowed to operate.

Thank you and the best to you.

Scambuster
Some City, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2008 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cantrell-Naughtybuttnicecom-Yournaughtylovercom/internet/Cantrell-Naughtybuttnicecom-Yournaughtylovercom-Stolen-money-credit-card-fraud-the-365497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cantrell - Naughtybuttnice.com - Yournaughtylover.com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I was scammed too

AUTHOR: Scammed - (U.S.A.)

I was supposed to be a "business partner" with this woman. I have a lot of business experience and I also know how to build websites. She took my skills, exploited them and never paid me for my work.

She promised to pay me a number of times and never came through. She promised to send me packages with info and stuff that I would need to help her run the business, she never came through. She lies and has very shady business practices. A few of her customers called me asking me why "Susan" had charged them thousands of dollars over and over again. Wild Susan is the name she goes by on her sites, her real name is Laurie Cantrell.

I had no idea what was going on until she "sold" HER business, which I think is a lie too, she is just avoiding paying the girls and the customers back for what she stole from them. She scams people and she scams her employees. I hired one employee to take calls for "Susan". The girl has kids, a husband that just had surgery and 2 special needs children. She was trying to make ends meet when Laurie ripped her off and took her hard earned money.

This woman is a cold hard bitch that deserves to be put in jail for what she did. If someone wants to put her in jail I have proof of two bounced checks and I can get a hold of customers that will tell you she over charged them numerous times. The employee she did not pay is willing to tell you everything "Susan" has put her through in the last 2 months. I have email documents that prove she steals from her employees.

She was confronted about this report and her exact response was:

"no one reads that it makes me more popular"

So I am giving her the 15 minutes of fame she desires. Here is the truth about Cantrell Inc. If you ever do business with this woman, expect to be ripped off. She has done this to many other people who are now working for more reputable companies. Any one that deals with her personally knows she is only out for herself, she could care less about anyone else that she hurts as long as she gets what she wants.