Complaint Review: Cap Solutions

• Reported By: yupididit — United States of America
Cap Solutions
1835 W. Main Street Richmond, Indiana United States of America

Cap Solutions Kirby Complete scam Richmond, Indiana

*Author of original report: you may not run it like this

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False info cont'd

*Author of original report: Evasive, assumptive tactics. Really?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Information

This business first off is a pyramid scheme at its best. I was employed for the company for four weeks. It goes like this, I responded to a job listing as I was interested in getting work that was closer to home and considering I was only taking a pay loss of about 150 bucks according to their adds and what they personally told me, o jumped all over it. That's where the problems began. I was hired by a rather enthusiastic receptionists and thought all was well until the first week. They basically explained how you'll be a salesman as opposed to their job postings which said you would be doing anything from customer service, phone answering, and product repair. The list of issues goes like this: you won't make the 400 bucks a week they promise, there is no "base pay" and you're more likely to make 50 bucks a month because you are straight commission. You will be harassed by your employers and looked down on because you're not as awesome as they are and they make it clear of that. If you don't make sales you will be threatened and sometimes left in cities ,files away from home, the team leader I was with thought they would be cute and try to leave me on the side of the road until I explained that I was raised in the city we were in and it would take me all of 20 minutes to find a ride home and have the police called on them. They hire a lot of drunks and drug addicts, I was with a team leader who drank while behind the wheel and when I said something to the owner, he brushed it off. If you have any personal issues come up, good luck getting time off as you work six days a week and sometimes seven and you work from 7am to midnight every day. They often break the law by soliciting in towns with strict no solicitation laws and when question they use the excuse that they are only advertising, not selling. They won't pay you and good luck ever getting your money because the owner hires you as a 1099 contractor and pays you with personal checks out of his own account

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cap-Solutions/Richmond-Indiana-47374/Cap-Solutions-Kirby-Complete-scam-Richmond-Indiana-989615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cap Solutions

you may not run it like this

AUTHOR: yupididit - ()

But some do. I am still owed money from the company. The branch I worked for paid 50 dollars per SALE, not "demonstration." And only when you have sold 30 or more does the profit go up and even then its not much. This is not misinformation. This is information solely spoken as experienced. Again, you're assuming that I'm an idiot. Also, where's the explanation for soliciting in towns with strict no soliciting laws?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False info cont'd

AUTHOR: Megan HR Director - ()

First thing, you make a lot more money than $50 on a sale. You can make anywhere from $50-$700 on one sale. You are not expected to sell one every hour, that is impossible because each show takes atleast 2 hours. I cant seem to understand why you think you know everything about this business when almost everything you have said is false. A customer service rep is only asked to show our product to our potential customers. They will be paid just to show it. If they sale great they will make more. I dont know why you think you know everything but you are very incorrect! Who really sits around and dogs someone or a business. Its very obvious you still are unemployed since you have time to sit around and worry about your past employer. I do not like to argue with anyone but it makes me upset when i see false accusations about my company from someone who doesnt even know what they are talking about. who really has the time to waste talking about someone else, and at that spreading rumors about someone else.

Evasive, assumptive tactics. Really?

AUTHOR: yupididit - ()

Youre doing what you people do best. Which is assume. You assume customers want to let you in, you assume customers want to buy, when in reality they don't. You assume that everyone is lazy and doesn't want to work. Which is incorrect. 50 bucks per sale, and you're expected to make a sale every hour. Your advertisements are misleading, even in your own rebuttal you say customer service is "showing" the product. Right. You are trying to sell the product. Funny how you don't even acknowledge all points of the statement.

Oh, let's be honest. Your "good living" is laughable. If everyone makes such a great living why is the owner the only one able to show anything for it?

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Information

AUTHOR: Megan HR Director - ()

Just to get a few things straight. Our ads usually say we are hiring for several different positions, which we are. Since you say you you were a "sales person" you were probably hired in as a customer service rep. Which is showing our product to customers and answering questions for them. No sales are required of the reps. They get paid just to show our product per company policy. If you didn't get paid, it's probably because you didn't even show up to work some days and didn't do your job. I don't know of any jobs where you get paid to do nothing.

It doesn't work that way in any job i ever worked. I'm not really sure why you are trying to tell others how the job goes and how the pay is if you don't even understand it yourself. Obviously, there was some sort of misunderstanding, or like i said we don't pay anyone to do nothing. Just as other jobs don't. Everyone i know that has worked with our company makes a great living and lives a nice lifestyle. This job is not for lazy people who want to do nothing and get paid. You work hard and you are rewarded with great pay as well as other incentives and things.

I know that the manager wouldn't have left you for no reason. You apparently done something you shouldn't have done from the sounds of it. Lastly, I am the owner and yes you are a 1099 independent contractor, however, I do not pay out of my personal account. Yes, they are hand written checks but they come out of a business account. Not sure what the issue would be either way.

It is easier for people to blame the employer for their failure than to admit they weren't cut out for it. Some people aren't.