Complaint Review: Capacity And Service Solutions, Shoppers Market Research

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Capacity And Service Solutions, Shoppers Market Research
P.O. Box 9262 Oak Brook, Illinois U.S.A.

Capacity And Service Solutions, Shoppers Market Research Tried to RIP off me and my bank account Oak Brook Illinois

I received a letter stating I was interested in becoming a Mystery Shopper. Right away I knew this was a rip off because I have never inquired about this.

The envelope had no return address and was mailed from Canada. There was a check enclosed for $3,760.00, bank name Great Lakes Bank in Blue Island, IL, which looked legal.

The company Capacity and Service Solutions, A division of tranzact Technologied, Inc.

The breakdown was $300 training pay, $3,200 to be transferred, $160 service charge and $100 for shopping. A total of, YES, $3,760. I was to keep the $100 and wire the remaining as part of my training.

I immediately looked up this company on the internet and was directed to this site. Thanks!

I wasn't going to do it anyway. But if I can help others with this RIP OFF, I am more than willing.

Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capacity-And-Service-Solutions-Shoppers-Market-Research/Oak-Brook-Illinois-60522/Capacity-And-Service-Solutions-Shoppers-Market-Research-Tried-to-RIP-off-me-and-my-bank-a-400971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capacity And Service Solutions, Shoppers Market Research