Complaint Review: Capella University

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: Diana — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
Capella University

Capella University Was told I could cancel my enrollment, but then turned me over to collections Internet

This school is a rip-off and a bunch of liars.  I signed up for online courses with tuition reimbursement through my employer.  I had to leave my employment due to taking care of my mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer.  I immediately contacted my counselor and was told there would be no problem with me dropping the courses.  Well guess what?  She lied and I began to receive bills and have now been placed into collections.  I did not take a single course and do not feel it is fair to have to pay for them, especially when told I had dropped the courses in time.  Do not go to this online school, all they care about is the dollar and I refuse to pay for something I did not receive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capella-University/internet/Capella-University-Was-told-I-could-cancel-my-enrollment-but-then-turned-me-over-to-coll-992232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capella University