Complaint Review: Capital Accounts Collection

• Submitted: Sat, December 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Premiere Dental Care''s Patient — Baldwin New York United States of America
Capital Accounts Collection
P.O. Box 140065 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Capital Accounts Collection Collected and never paid Dental Office Nashville, Tennessee

After continous harrassment and TOTAL unprofessional behavior, where they hung up the phone or left me on hold on pupose for about an hour, without answer, from Capital Accounts Collections for an alleged debt.  As I had moved out of town for over 4 years, I never received notice from Premier Detntal Care - 247 Merrick Road - Suite 103 - Lynbrook, NY 11563 of any outstanding debt.  The debt appeared to be incurred by my ex-wife who is still a patient with them today.  However, I was forced to pay without evidence as I was in process of getting a Mortgage at the moment and could not afford any negative credit, I decided to pay them $193.30 which Capital Accounts Collections charged to my Credit Card on 5/09.  However, Premier Dental continues to bill me on a monthly basis adding interest rates to my bill.  In other words, they NEVER payed the Dental office their collection  and they do not pick up their phone to respond to the issue.

The Dental office, as I reported them to the NY State Department of Health for violation to my Patient Rights and refusing to provide an itemized invoice when asked, have refused to receive my Certified Mail correspondance, being returned.   In the mean time, Capital Accounts has my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2009 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Accounts-Collection/Nashville-Tennessee-37214/Capital-Accounts-Collection-Collected-and-never-paid-Dental-Office-Nashville-Tennessee-534386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Accounts Collection