Complaint Review: Capital Accounts Nashville TN

• Reported By: Overmydeadbody — New Rochelle New York
Capital Accounts Nashville TN
Nashville, Tennessee USA

Capital Accounts Nashville TN Deceptive, rip off, scam Nashville Tennessee

I have been receiving phone calls from this particular company. The person who constantly calls me as a man by the name of Ryan storm. He represents himself as a text collector from capital accounts located in Nashville Tennessee. They have called numerous times threatening to send me to collections for a bill that was already agreed-upon and pay it back in 2010. It is now 2013, And they still keep on calling. They supposedly represent themselves as a hospital debt collector but I called the girl who I made credit arrangements to back in July 2010 and that Bill was closed and paid through charity care. At the time the hospital I went to run an emergency visit July 4, 2010 had changed him right after due to bankruptcy. They still continue to call me Threatening to send me to a collection agency. However this is incorrect. I am not the only person. I spoke to the hospital and they told me that I do not open any money. This is definitely a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Accounts-Nashville-TN/Nashville-Tennessee-37214/Capital-Accounts-Nashville-TN-Deceptive-rip-off-scam-Nashville-Tennessee-1074077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Accounts Nashville TN