Complaint Review: Capital Accounts

• Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: mgold — Scarsdale New York United States of America
Capital Accounts
PO Box 140065 Nashville TN 37214 Internet United States of America

Capital Accounts Eric White, Tom Jones Abusive, Horrible, Aggressive, Liar Nashville, Internet

I spoke to Capital Accounts at 800-282- 3214 in July of 2009.
I did not know what the collection account was for, but had received a menacing message - without a name or reason - on my phone telling me to call immediately or I'd be in trouble.

I called and found it that it was for a doctor I had paid, but who believed I hadn't paid as there had been a mix-up with my insurance. I tried to speak with them and settle the matter. They refused. They were incredibly rude and abusive and kept telling me that I had money I literally didn't have (my name is on my mother's credit card account from 20 years ago).
At the time I was making $220 a month as a peace corps volunteer.  I offered to pay it off at $10 a month as I was living just above the poverty line.  However, capital accounts refused to accept this. I kept telling them that I only made $220 a month. Eric White told me "You better not repeat again that you make only $220 a month" and then HUNG UP ON ME! I called back- as I wanted to resolve this a fix my credit score.

Again, I was met with an aggressive rude man, who said his name was Tim Jones. He told me "Stop wasting my time" and Hung up on me! I have never, ever met such horrible aggressive people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Accounts/internet/Capital-Accounts-Eric-White-Tom-Jones-Abusive-Horrible-Aggressive-Liar-Nashville-Inte-789709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Accounts