Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions And Management - CAMCO

• Submitted: Tue, June 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2005

• Reported By:Laurel Maryland
Capital Acquisitions And Management - CAMCO
303 N Main Street Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions And Management - CAMCO On Feb. 2, 3 & 4, 2004 requested my credit report and has harassed me by phone for money, ripoff! Rockford Illinois

*Consumer Comment: CAMCO is out of business

For the past several years, I have received numerous threating phone calls for money they said I owe from an account over 15 years Old. Two week ago, I received 2 letters in the same day stating that I owe them money and they were willing to make me a settlement offer.

As of 6/21/05, I contacted the Credit Bureau asking why there were three inquiries from Capital Acquisitions Management dated February 2, 3 and 4 of 2004. I was told by the credit bureau that they could not remove this from my credit report and I needed to contact Capital Acquisitions and get a letter from them to have this removed.

This has hurt my credit score and upon calling, all I get is a busy signal. I need help.

Patrice
Laurel, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2005 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-CAMCO/Rockford-Illinois-61101/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-CAMCO-On-Feb-2-3-4-2004-requested-my-credit-rep-146938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions And Management - CAMCO

CAMCO is out of business

AUTHOR: Sylvia - (U.S.A.)

I'm not sure what you can do about the old reports from sCAMCO but it may be worth your while to consult an attorney. sCAMCO was closed down by the Federal authorities in December 2004. Good luck.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC