Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions And Management Co.

• Submitted: Mon, May 30, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 30, 2005

• Reported By:Pleasant Valley New York
Capital Acquisitions And Management Co.
P.O. Box 5087 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions And Management Co. bin Laden style attempt to collect a debt 9 years past statute of limitations Ripoff Rockford Illinois

I was contacted by Kevin smith for CAMCO he told me that I owed them 3000 dollars and that he was going to collect.He became abusive and nasty and gave me an 800 phone # if I were to call him back.Well I imediately after his call called the bank that i was supposed to have stiffed. They told me that they no longer had information about this account but I had insisted and they sent me to the bank archive dept.they also had only partial info and told me that my acct had been given to a collection agency but that I should not worry about collections because the acct was already past the statute of limitations.

I had just lost my business and been through a divorce and many other problems. then the next day Kevin called back I had told him what the bank said he said that this was not true and told me that it was actually a later date about 2 years later and he wanted his money and was not going to leave me alone untill I payed him.Any way the call became an arguement and he hung up on me so I dialed the 800 number he gave me. the phone Co. would not allow the call to go through.now along with kevin i am steaming about the phone co.A few days later I had received an email from my neice advising me not to call certain 800 numbersbecause the caller would be billed $2400 per min.kevin called me from Monteigo Bay Jamacia. another country that would allow this phone number to happen. So all should be advised that Like Bin Laden these people will stop at nothing to get money

Pleasant Valley, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2005 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Co/Rockford-Illinois-61125-024/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Co-bin-Laden-style-attempt-to-collect-a-debt-9-years-144486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions And Management Co.