Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions And Management Company - Camco

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2004

• Reported By:fernley Nevada
Capital Acquisitions And Management Company - Camco
P O Box 5247 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions And Management Company CAMCO ripoff Rockford Illinois

I received letter requesting payment of a debit..amt $4,850.15 which they indicated had been purchased from CITIBANK listing account number which looks like a credit card number, I called the phone number listed on the letter, requested to speak to person named on letter, I was placed on hold for 5 minutes then spoke to another person, transferred again, and another 5 or more minutes on hold..finaly a Mr Mike Thomas (he said) came on the line I gave him the number..refference number he requested, and when he said he was looking at 'my' account I informed him that I had never had an acccount with CITIBANK and the debit he indicated in the letter invalid, or a fraud attempt on ther part, he requested to put me on hold...after 10 minutes of that I hung up.

I called back and requested to speak to MR Thomas's supervisor..a J B Marvett...again transferred,3 different times to finally speak to a women wanting ,y phone nmber, telling me that ' Marvett' was on a converence call, when I questioned her further she said 'Marvett' was not in today...Angry at this point I let her know I thought this was a scam, and I would be sending a copy of the letter to the Attorney general's office and hung up.

fernley, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2004 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company-Camco/Rockford-Illinois-61125-0087/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company-CAMCO-ripoff-Rockford-Illinois-80591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions And Management Company - Camco