Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions And Management Company

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 26, 2004

• Reported By:Saugus California
Capital Acquisitions And Management Company
913 North Maian Street, Rockford, IL 61103 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions And Management Company Ripoff-Scam-False Credit Card Debt Rockford Illinois

George called from Capital and said I owed $3,000 for a past due Citibank credit card debt. He would make me a one time deal and for $900 I could settle the debt and it would not go on my credit report. I told him I never had a Citibank credit card and to send me documentation. He kept talking.

I then wrote them a letter, sent it Express Mail. He called again, said he never received the letter, but I had proof he did. Alleged debt was from 1985 - I told him it was past statute of limitations. He kept talking, still wanted money. I hung up on him.

I did a search on the internet for this company and found this site - a great site and I figured I had to do something about this.

I then wrote him another letter (sent via Express Mail) telling him to never call me again. I also copied the following agencies. Here are their addresses, so you can also send them your complaint and hopefully get rid of this company.

U.S. Attorneys Office. 308 West State Street, Rockford, IL 61101; Attorney General, Northern Illinois Regional Office, 202 West State Street, Suite 504, Rockford, IL 61101; Better Business Bureau - Rockford Office, 810 East State Street, Suite 303, Rockford, IL 61104; Better Business Bureau, 3727 West 6th Street, Suite 607, Los Angeles, CA 90020; Rock River Times, 128 North Church Street, Rockford, IL 61101.

I told these offices to check out this website.

Don
Saugus, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2004 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company/Rockford-Illinois-61103/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company-Ripoff-Scam-False-Credit-Card-Debt-Rockford-Il-81897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions And Management Company