Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions And Management Company

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2004

• Reported By:Macomb Michigan
Capital Acquisitions And Management Company
P.O. Box 5247 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions And Management Company CAMCO ripoff attempted collection of payment that is under another person Rockford Illinois

I received a letter on 5/17/04 from CAMCO. The letter came under another person's name but to my current address. This account was opened in 1986. I was seven years old at the time that this happened. They are saying that I have to pay them money so this can be cleared up. I talked to two different people who did not know what they were talking about. I explained to them that this was not opened by me. The supervisor kept telling me that it had to have been me.

It has been so stupid. I cannot belive these people are that stupid and insensitive that they are trying to make me pay a $1600 bill that I did not even open. I think that this company should be reported to the proper authorities, because I think this is a scam. From what I read, I am not the only one that this has happened to.

Amy
Macomb, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2004 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company/Rockford-Illinois-61125-0247/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company-CAMCO-ripoff-attempted-collection-of-payment-t-91806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions And Management Company