Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions And Management Company

• Submitted: Tue, July 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 27, 2004

• Reported By:waynesboro Georgia
Capital Acquisitions And Management Company
PO Box5247 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions And Management Company CAMCO ripoff calling and harrassing me for a so-called visa or mastercard Rockford Illinois

camco..aka Capital Acquisitions and Management Company has been calling and harrassing me for a so-called visa or mastercard.. the woman from the company didn't know which it was. It is a credit card that I have never had. She stated the credit card for over $9,000 was from 1984.. 20 years ago !

The company is calling my fathers house and not my house. Which I don't even live in the same state as my father. I have told her she is harassing me and she has become very vulgar on the phone. I have asked her not call again and she said she will call me tomorrow and everyday until the day I die.

I looked up this company on the internet and found this web site. I'm glad I did before I called them !

Linda
Way, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2004 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company/Rockford-Illinois-61125-0247/Capital-Acquisitions-And-Management-Company-CAMCO-ripoff-calling-and-harrassing-me-for-a-s-100796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions And Management Company

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC