Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions - Camco Scott Adams

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2003

• Reported By:akron Oklahoma
Capital Acquisitions - Camco Scott Adams
P.O. Box 5087 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions Camco Scott Adams ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Rockford Illinois

This is to inform all victims of Camco (and choke on it Scott Adams). Camco collects on time barred debts. I have yet to see them ever provide a single piece of proof. Their idea of validation is a signed affadavit from their compliance manager stating the debt is yours. It will NEVER hold up in court.

The most important thing you can do is get your complaints out. There are already multiple class action suits out there and more are coming. File your complaints

ftc: very important at https://rn.ftc.gov/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

the illinois attorney general: http://www.ag.state.il.us/complaint.htm

Do not forget your own states attorney general.

For scott adams: quotes of the day from your victims

At that time, I spoke with a 'Martha' who resorted to screaming in my ear. I hung up on her. Not even 30 seconds later, she phoned again. This time, my husband picked up the phone. He received the same abusive, harassing treatment from them. I phoned them back and spoke with a Scott Adams. I asked him to stop calling us and cited FTC rules and regs. He hung up on me instead! Just yesterday again, my husband received another call from them.

i am intersted in helping you guys put these camco crooks out of business. i must admit i was once employed by them. i worked there for 2 1/2 yrs so i know all the tricks and trades.

Finally got "Tracy Goldman" on the phone at the 877#. She started in on >her script of how I had a deficiency judgment with Wachovia. When I said I never had an account with them. She switched over to Bank of Atlanta. There is no Bank of Atlanta plus I have only lived in Atlanta for 4 years after I got married - the Camco letter was addressed using my maiden name.
These people are making this crap up as a they go along. She hung up

Scott
akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2003 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-Camco-Scott-Adams/Rockford-Illinois-61125/Capital-Acquisitions-Camco-Scott-Adams-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Rockford-Illinois-53816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions - Camco Scott Adams