Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions & Management - CAMCO - Armondo - David Stone

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2003

• Reported By:incline village Nevada
Capital Acquisitions & Management - CAMCO - Armondo - David Stone
303 N. Main Street Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions & Management Company (CAMCO) - Aka, Armondo - Aka David Stone is a scam collection company, tried to rip me off for a settlement on an account I paid off in 1991. Rockford Illinois

I received a letter from this company stating that I owe $13,000.00 on a B of A account charge-off from 1990 and if I were to settle in 48 hours $2000.00 would settle the account in full. If not, the offer was null and void & the full amount will become due.

I tried to explain to Armondo that this was a mistake and you must have the wrong person. I told him I checked my records & the account number they provided was not my account.

He went OFF & started yelling that I had only 48 hours to take care of this debt & if I did not they would put a lien on my home. I suspected a scam after this behavior & did a Google search & found several "rip-reports" & faxed it to them along with a promise to report them to the BBB in the area.

incline village, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2003 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-Management-CAMCO-Armondo-David-Stone/Rockford-Illinois-61125/Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Company-CAMCO-Aka-Armondo-Aka-David-Stone-is-a-sc-72319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions & Management - CAMCO - Armondo - David Stone