Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions & Management Co., CAMCO

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2004

• Reported By:Hebron Illinois
Capital Acquisitions & Management Co., CAMCO
PO Box 5087 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions & Management Co., CAMCO RIPOFF - DO NOT SEND MONEY - CAMCO - Capital Acquisitions & Management Company Rockford Illinois

I received a phone call stating that I owed $239.62 for an Montgomery Ward Account that I had 10 years ago. When I asked for a stament or an itemized account of the transaction, I was told that I had to hire an attorney to obtain a subpoena and that I would be better off just paying the date. When I informed the woman that I worked for an attorney she hung up.

Now, they are calling again. This time the "manager" tells me that there is no way that they can supply that information because they don't have it. He stated that if I check with the Winnebago Circuit Clerk they could inform me that they are a listed corp. I informed him that anyone can list themselves as a corp.

He said just settle on $151.44 and they will call it even. I told him that amount multiplied by 10 people and they have $1500 hundred dollars in their pocket.

Hebron, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2004 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Co-CAMCO/Rockford-Illinois-61125/Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Co-CAMCO-RIPOFF-DO-NOT-SEND-MONEY-CAMCO-Capital-78969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions & Management Co., CAMCO