Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions Management Co - CAMCO

• Updated: Sun, October 05, 2003

• Reported By:windsor Ontario
Capital Acquisitions Management Co - CAMCO
Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions Management ripoff trying to say I owe them 2500.00, and I am canadian, they better stop harrassing Rockford Illinois

This company keeps phoning and sending letters to my daughter in plymouth, michigan adressed to me. I don't live in the states, I am a canadian, widowed and am 63 years old. I can not understand how they connected me to her both being in different countries. I know that I don't owe it and that they had better stop harrasing her or she will have a law suit on them.

windsor, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2003 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Co-CAMCO/Rockford-Illinois/Capital-Acquisitions-Management-ripoff-trying-to-say-I-owe-them-250000-and-I-am-canadian-68296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions Management Co - CAMCO