Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions & Management Company

• Submitted: Sat, January 31, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, January 31, 2004

• Reported By:Chula Vista California
Capital Acquisitions & Management Company
303 N. Main Street Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions & Management Company, AKA CAMCO Fraudulent debt collection ripoff Rockford Illinois

I have just received a letter informing me that I have an outstanding debt, wrong! I have reported this information to the Illinois State Attorney Generals/Consumer Protection Division office by filing a complaint form. They informed me that they have had over 454 complaints thus far. I believe, Capital Acquisitions & Management Company, AKA CAMCO, has made attempts to contact me by telephone. I always screen my calls and have had someone try to verify my identification without identifying themselves. When I challenged them they do not respond verbally, they just hang up.

I am outragged by these tactics but it doesn't surprise me. There are far too many people that are vulnerable and don't challenge these jirks. This is out right mail and telephone fraud. I keep tabs on my credit reports annually. These people need to be held accountable for their Great White Shark tactics. As if we don't have enough problems within our own nation.

Chula Vista, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2004 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Company/Rockford-Illinois-61125/Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Company-AKA-CAMCO-Fraudulent-debt-collection-ripoff-Roc-78817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions & Management Company