Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions & Management

• Submitted: Thu, November 04, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 04, 2004

• Reported By:Sacramento California
Capital Acquisitions & Management
854 E Algonquin Rd Schaumburg, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions & Management Co, CAMCO Corrupt Company Schaumburg, IL Or Rockford Il. Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: I am recording this conversation

I keep getting phone calls from CAMCO regarding a debt someone else, according to them, has. The issue is that it is not me. They are looking for someone with an entirely different first and last name.

However, they have attached my phone number to this person. The phone is my phone and listed in my name. But they keep calling me.

When I tell them not to call back they call me dead beat or some other name and hang up. When I ask to speak to a supervisor they call me a name and yes, hang up. When I ask for some kind of evidence or reason for them to call me, you guessed it, they call me a name and hang up.

Thank you Rip-Off Report, I have learned from others and have now sent them a cease and desist notice.

Michael
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2004 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-Management/Schaumburg-Illinois-60173-3864/Capital-Acquisitions-Management-Co-CAMCO-Corrupt-Company-Schaumburg-IL-Or-Rockford-Il-116108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions & Management

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I am recording this conversation

AUTHOR: Keith - (U.S.A.)

a couple of suggestions: next time they call, tell 'em you are recording this phone call. also. in addition to reporting them to the FTC, add their name to the ftc's Do Not Call list.

agricultural