Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions and Management Company

• Submitted: Sun, April 18, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, April 18, 2004

• Reported By:Mount Kisco New York
Capital Acquisitions and Management Company
P.O. Box 5247 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions and Management Company Rip-off! Got My First Letter... Let Games Begin. Rockford Illinois

I just got my first letter, dated April 9, 2004. They say I owe $1,212.20 from an account from Marine Midland Bank (MMB), who purchased a loan held by S&P Capital Investments. I never had a loan with S&P Capital Investments, and had one auto loan with MMB years ago. I called MMB (now HSB) and they tell me that the account never existed.

I can't wait to call them tomorrow, and tell them they owe me the money for the certified mail I will be sending.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Gary
Mount Kisco, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2004 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-and-Management-Company/Rockford-Illinois-61125/Capital-Acquisitions-and-Management-Company-Rip-off-Got-My-First-Letter-Let-Games-Begi-88067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions and Management Company