Complaint Review: Capital Acquisitions and Management

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2004

• Reported By:San Jose California
Capital Acquisitions and Management
P.O. Box 5087 Rockford, Illinois U.S.A.

Capital Acquisitions and Management Company rip-off! fraudulent billing! Rockford Illinois

This company sent a letter to me stating that an account I had with Marine Midland had been sold to Capital Acquisitions and Management Company, and I had a balance due of $1449.76. I called the phone number listed in the letter, and after several attempts I made contact with a person named Vickey Lindo. She informed me that this was for a car loan in 1987.

Several times she gave me different company names that the amount was owed to. She finally gave me the name of Taylor Cline and a phone number of (877) 298-0845 to call concerning this matter. I have made several attempts to contact Taylor Cline, to no avail and have left call back messages, but no returned calls.

This is pure fraud and I am reporting the company to the US Postal Service fraud division.

Tom
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2004 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Acquisitions-and-Management/Rockford-Illinois-61125/Capital-Acquisitions-and-Management-Company-rip-off-fraudulent-billing-Rockford-Illinois-91789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Acquisitions and Management