Complaint Review: Capital Auction

• Reported By: Maggie G — Manteca California
Capital Auction
4400 Salida Blvd. Salida, California USA

Capital Auction Predatory Lending Practices Salida California

*Consumer Comment: Now That's a New Charge!

*Consumer Comment: Hmm!

Run!   Stay far away from this business!!!  Their loan officer, Esmeralda, gave me fraudulent information in an effort to induce me to obtain a car loan through her.  I confronted her on the lie and walked away from her desk.

Five minutes later, she follows me out into the parking lot and starts a verbal confrontation while standing way to close to me physically.

When I told the owner, Kenton, what happened, he openly laughed and stated that he felt it was appropriate for Esmeralda to follow me outside, five minutes after I had confronted her on the lie, to start verbally harassing me in the parking lot.  He said I could tell whoever I wanted about her predatory lending practices and attempt to intimidate me in the parking lot, that it would have no effect on his business.

So, that is what I am doing, telling anyone and everyone to stay away from these people.  They will lie to get your business, even if it is something that could be disastrous for your credit, and then verbally mug you in the parking lot if you confront them on it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Auction/Salida-California/Capital-Auction-Predatory-Lending-Practices-Salida-California-1094592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Auction

Now That's a New Charge!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

I'm curious...is "verbally mug" in the Statutes?  What is the statutary description?

Hmm!

AUTHOR: Crucible - ()

".  They will lie to get your business, even if it is something that could be disastrous for your credit, and then verbally mug you in the parking lot if you confront them on it!!!  "

In other words, you're saying that they act like used car salesmen?

Shocking!