Complaint Review: Capital Bank

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Sugarbaire — Lenoir City Tennessee USA
Capital Bank

Capital Bank I had money taken from my account from a company I never heard of, and it caused me to go into overdraft, and Capital Bank charges $5 A DAY on overdraft, and when I went to dispute the charges Internet

I had money taken from my Capital Bank checking account from some company I have never heard of.  This caused my checking account to go into overdraft.  Capital Bank charges accounts $5 A DAY that the account is in negative... not a one time charge...but daily.. when I went to the bank to dispute it, it was going to cost me $35, to which even the lady at the bank had the nerve to tell me it would be cheaper just to let the overdraft charge continue instead of disputing it!  This is the dumbest bank I have ever heard of!!  I have been trying to get my money back, but don't depend on Capital Bank.. they enjoy taking $5 a day from your account causing it to go into negative!! Capital Bank is a joke!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Bank/internet/Capital-Bank-I-had-money-taken-from-my-account-from-a-company-I-never-heard-of-and-it-ca-974184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Bank