• Report: #200217

• Submitted: Mon, July 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 10, 2006

• Reported By:Kalispell Montana
Capital Business Group
1414 West Broadway Rd Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Capital Business Group ripoff They talked me into increasing my credit card amount to $3000.00 so they could sell me two business plus advertisement Tempe Arizona

I signed up for two internet business, (pharmacy & casino) with Sal Trivino on December 5, 2005. He is a salesman for capital business group. He gave me a deal. Both businesses regularly $750.00, I got both for $500.00.

The president, Bill Todd, got on the phone and sold me 50'000 advertising spots for $2400.00, but he had me call my credit card company to incrase my account to $3000.00 so I could pay it all by credit card.

That was over seven month ago and I have not received one cent in commissions.

I am unable to reach the business by phone or leave a message because their mail box is full.

If you can do anything to help me get my money back I would appreciate it very much.

Kalispell, Montana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Business-Group/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Capital-Business-Group-ripoff-They-talked-me-into-increasing-my-credit-card-amount-to-300-200217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Business Group