Mayor

• Submitted: Wed, September 25, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 25, 2002

• Reported By:fresno ca
Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka Mega Minutes
9590 NW 25th Street, Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka Mega Minutes ripoff Miami Florida

I have had $39.00 withdrawn from my checking account since 2/02. I called them today, and someone was suppose to call me back I left two numbers and received no calls. I told them that I wanted this stopped immediately.

I never authorized this to be taken out of my account, I always answer marketing calls by "no thank you" and hang up. I have never given any banking information over the phone.

I don't know how they obtained my banking information, but this is fraud. I want my money $312.00 that was deducted since February reimbursed.

I did not even know what Mega Minutes was, and I know I have never used this.

Regina
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2002 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-aka-Mega-Minutes/Miami-Florida-33172/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-aka-Mega-Minutes-ripoff-Miami-Florida-31117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit aka Mega Minutes