license

• Submitted: Tue, December 31, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, December 31, 2002

• Reported By:Doerun Georgia
Capital Choice Consumer Credit
7349 NW 34 St. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Choice Consumer Credit ripoff fraud scam Miami Florida

Capital Choice Consumer Credit They sent me a form to signed and to send $35 dollars and I would receice a $10 thousand dollar card I still have the card but I cannot use it ripoff fraud business Miami Florida .....

Hello my name is Sheree Marshall I receive a Platinum card from Capital Choice Consumer Credit in 2001 and my Card is good thru 10-1-2003.I sent $35 dollars and signed a form. I did have a phone number but I lost it.

When I tried to call the number I had to activate my card I only got a recording and would never go through. But I still have my platinum card form Capital Choice if that would help any and the priority box it came in.

Sheree
Doerun, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2002 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33122/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-ripoff-fraud-scam-Miami-Florida-39711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit