Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, March 20, 2002

• Reported By:Wasilla AK
Capital Choice Consumer Credit
7349 NW 34th Street, Miami, FL 33122 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Choice Consumer Credit ripoff-mailed $39.00 for approval of platinum credit card - never received card and my check was cashed! Miami Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't Trust E-Credit Solutions - Do You Research!!

*Consumer Suggestion: How to avoid Rip-off

I received in the mail a form to receive a 0% interest platinum credit card by Capital Choice Consumer Credit. I was pre approved I just needed to mail in the form and a one time fee of $39.00. I did that three months ago and have yet to receive my credit card, yet my CHECK was CASHED!

Heidi
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33122/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-ripoff-mailed-3900-for-approval-of-platinum-credit-card--17061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't Trust E-Credit Solutions - Do You Research!!

AUTHOR: Angela - ()

I recieved a post card offering a $4000 Diamond Credit card. I called out of curiosity. I thought it was odd the woman couldn't tell me what type of card I was approved for. They asked for the address of my bank, then my SS#. I didn't feel comfortable giving them that, so I asked if they had a website. SHe said 'No', but that they were backed by the Better Busines Bureau! HA! More Like the Bad Business Bureau.

Anyway - To be safe, NEVER give your social security number to ANYONE over the phone unless you have thoroughly checked them out and you know they are safe. The same with your banking information. Electronic transfers can be taken out of your bank in a matter of minutes with your address, bank, and social security number. CONSUMER BEWARE! If it sounds too good, check it out. THese people pray on peoples hopes and dreams.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

How to avoid Rip-off

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

Thank you so much for helping me save $39.00
I received the same kind of approval letter from CAPITAL CHOICE consumer Credit for an approval of a platinum credit card. For me not to be Riped-off

Here what I did:

First always look for a phone number in any offer

Second call and verify if there is no phone number in any offer

Second go on line type the name of the company on your browser if you don't have any information, go to any search angine and type the name you will be surprise to find out there are some web like this site where you will learn which company is Riping-off like Capital Choice Consumer Credit.