Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Sat, January 05, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, January 05, 2002

• Reported By:Indianapolis IN
Capital Choice Consumer Credit
7349 NW 34th Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capitol Choice Consumer Credit, they called and told me that they had already set my card in the mail, but I never received it.

I got a letter in the mail telling me that I was approved on December 6, 2001 for the Capital Choice Consumer Credit Platinum Card for $5,000.00. I mailed off my fee of $43.00 in the mail. Then the next week they had called me and told me that my card was already sent in the mail. About three weeks has passed and I have not recieved my card in the mail yet.

Senitra
Indianapolis, IN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33122/Capitol-Choice-Consumer-Credit-they-called-and-told-me-that-they-had-already-set-my-card-10746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit