Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Sun, September 01, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, September 01, 2002

• Reported By:kansas city ks
Capital Choice Consumer Credit
9590 NW 25 Street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Capital Choice Consumer Credit ripoff business from hell tricked and lied to us Miami Florida

I was under the impression that I wouuld be getting a Platinum credit card with a limit of 5,000 .

With a one time membership fee of 39.00 and you can have your card in 2 days

When I recieved this huge packet in the mail with a catolog and these vouchers, I could not believe it. No where did it say anything about catolog buying.

However this is very miss leading, I have had my card since Jan02 and it is worthless to me.

I feel like I should have gotten in my car, rolled down the win dow and thrown the money out.

kim
kansas city, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2002 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/Miami-Florida-33172/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-ripoff-business-from-hell-tricked-and-lied-to-us-Miami-Flor-28701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit