Complaint Review: Capital Choice Consumer Credit

• Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Capital Choice Consumer Credit
www.capitalchoiceconsumercredit.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Capital Choice Consumer Credit ripoff holding my money that I sent to them in hope for a credit card Internet

I am another person that has been ripped off and scammed by Capital Choice Consumer Credit Inc. I was told that I would receive a platinum credit card within days. All, that I was to do was mail them a check or money order of $39 for the membership fee and it was to repair my credit as well.

I sent the money and I didn't receive anything. A month had passed and sometime in June 2002 I received an envelope. I was excited to open the envelope and instead of a credit card there was a letter. The letter states:
"Dear Mr/Ms:
We regret to inform you that the Capital Choice Consumer Credit Platinum Credit Card program is being discontinued under a Consent Order pending final resolution of litigation brought be the Federal Trade Commission in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. We are therefore unable to issue your Capital Choice Platinum Credit Card. The membership fee that you submitted will be held for possible future refund upon final resolution of the pending litigation referenced above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Capital Choice Consumer Credit, Inc."

After I read the letter, I was expecting a resolution. Nothing came about. No future Credit card and my refund for the membership fee never came. I searched for answers on how I could get my money back and nothing good has come out of it. It has been over 2 years and nothing. I am only stating this fact so that this doesn't happen to anyone else. All, I would like is my refund back and then I will be able to pass this.

Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit/nationwide/Capital-Choice-Consumer-Credit-ripoff-holding-my-money-that-I-sent-to-them-in-hope-for-a-c-92385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Choice Consumer Credit